From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
On Behalf Of Bonnie_Lokenvitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 10:12 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: COM User Exits in Process Group Code OFL

I do not see the OFL group listed when I look at COM process groups but
there are 5 'OFL' records in file MZD3CPP (including the one I want
to activate-UMBOFL2R).

We are XAR6 at PTF 4140.  Short of using DFU, is there
a way to get these records to show up in the COM process groups activate

Bonnie Lokenvitz
Engineered Polymers