        From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Peter Vidal
        Sent: Thu 3/11/2004 9:23 AM
        To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
        Subject: RE: Unattached Jobs

        "Michael, If you are refering to the new Automated mapics backup
shutting
        down all the browser job in all env. I believe they have fixed that
        problem... I have a customer that has been working with Mapics and IBM
        get this solved. The only outstanding issue with the automated backup
is
        DcConnect not re-starting. "

        We are in the same condition as Barry.  When this happened? How we can
        see/get it?

        We are V2R6 PTF 4140  (PTF Package SH14724)...

        Peter Vidal
        Pall Aeropower Corp.
        SR Programmer Analyst
        WWW.Pall.com
        "My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable
superior
        spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to
perceive
        with our frail and feeble mind."
        Albert Einstein