From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Trudie Cook
Sent: Thu 3/11/2004 8:14 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: RE: Unattached Jobs

MAPICS has a added a tool to end ujobs this makes holding all ujobs easy, all
you have to do is:
CALL PGM(AMZPDS0R) PARM('' '3' '*ALL')

This will hold all ujobs in all environments. I put AMZPDS0C and AMZPDS0R in
QGPL so that I do not have to worry about the library list. Sorry, there is no
tool I know of for releasing the held jobs. I wrote a small program that checks
the requested status flag and the current status flag in the UJBCTL file and if
both flags are '3' I change them to a '4' this changes the status to ended
instead of held. Most ujobs will then start themselves when needed.

Trudie Cook
MTD Products