        From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Trudie Cook
        Sent: Thu 3/11/2004 8:14 AM
        To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
        Subject: RE: Unattached Jobs

        MAPICS has a added a tool to end ujobs this makes holding all ujobs
easy, all you have to do is:
                  CALL PGM(AMZPDS0R) PARM('' '3' '*ALL')

        This will hold all ujobs in all environments.  I put AMZPDS0C and
AMZPDS0R in QGPL so that I do not have to worry about the library list. Sorry,
there is no tool I know of for releasing the held jobs.   I wrote a small
program that checks the requested status flag and the current status flag in
the UJBCTL file and if both flags are '3' I change them to a '4' this changes
the status to ended instead of held.  Most ujobs will then start themselves
when needed.

        Trudie Cook
        MTD Products