From: <LeLeux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "MAPICS ERP System Discussion" <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 10:10 PM
Subject: Re: Unattached Jobs

<bfoxworthy@erine   Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>    Date: 03/10/2004 05:   Subject: Unattached Jobs

>    Would anyone in the group care to comment on a process   the background
u-jobs. I'm sure this is an age old issue   starting, holding or stopping
are issues with the daily an   Is it possible to schedule a job to hold or
stop them prior    running and then release or re-start them? Has this been
addresse   custom programming?

>    Thanks
>    Barry Foxworthy
change list opti   visit: