   Ron

   I work for a company called American Presence and we are a Certified
   Partner with MAPICS.  And, yes, there is an integration product called
   Presence v.3 that will easily read the timeclock data logged into XA and
   update the ADP application.  Contact me off-line at
   stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or 800-429-8983, and I can get you more
   information.

   Regards,

   Rusty Stuart
   American Presence, Inc.
   http://www.international-presence.com

   >From: "Ron Lahr" <RLAHR@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   >To: "MAPICS ERP System Discussion" <MAPICS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
   >Subject: RE: XA Payroll and ADP
   >Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:00:00 -0800
   >
   >Pete:
   >
   >Thanks for responding. Sorry about the lack of clarity.
   >
   >What we are planning on doing is using XA as our time clock. Using
   paperless everyone clocks in when they arrive and clocks out when they
   leave.

   >The end result is how many hours per pay period each employee worked. I
   don't want the accounting people to have to print this out and retype it
   into ADP. I'm sure there are many ways to automate this process but two of
   us here at Altek seem to remember hearing about a program that is out
   there that does just what we want.

   >I hope that explains things a bit more clearly.
   >
   >Thanks,
   >
   >Ron Lahr

   files? I have done this with programming. I have never heard of a package.
   Although never spent much time looking for a package.
   >  And will most likely have to do it again for another one of my
   customers. Not sure I have the old pgms around.