This is a URL to an article on this very topic that is posted on
www.manufacturingsystems.com <http://www.manufacturingsystems.com/>

Click here to read the article (or cut and paste the URL into your
browser)
http://www.manufacturingsystems.com/lnwp/frameset.asp?midday=true
<http://www.manufacturingsystems.com/lnwp/frameset.asp?midday=true&url=h
ttp://www3.lexisnexis.com/wpublisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocum
ent%26orgId=39%26topicId=12084%26docId=l:76249898>
&url=http://www3.lexisnexis.com/wpublisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFul
lDocument%26orgId=39%26topicId=12084%26docId=l:76249898

Dale Walker

Gross-Given Mfg / Automatic Products Intnl'