   Ron,

   American Presence also has a solution for your faxing requirements, called
   FAX/400.  Our IMPS fax servers are connected IP and can be located
   anywhere on your network.  We have a large presence in Latin America and
   Europe.  In addition, MAPICS has written their own interface for FAX/400,
   giving you a full and robust fax / email solution.

   Please contact me offline if you would like additonal information or to
   see a WebEx demo.

   Regards,

   Rusty Stuart
   American Presence, Inc.