   Our company, American Presence, is a MAPICS Certified Partner and we have
   a solution called PRESENCE that will achieve your goals.

   Briefly, Presence v.3, a Java-based application, is a Service-Oriented
   Integration solution that provides IT professionals with all of the tools
   they need to build fast, scalable and service-centric solutions. Presence
   v.3 integrates data from any ODBC/JDBC compliant application quickly and
   without any modifications to existing applications.

   With Presence as your rapid development platform, you can achieve any of
   the following with little or no programming:

   * Populate data warehouse / datamarts from both internal & external data
   sources
   * Query, Transform and Publish XML documents
   * Deploy B2B &/or B2C data-exchange systems
   * Integrate with Web-services
   * Build Process & Workflow Management systems
   * Use the in-built SQL and XML Builder
   * Deliver Content Management Systems
   * Create Scorecards of KPIs and Digital Dashboards
   * Integrate with any JDBC &/or ODBC structured or unstructured data-source
   * Monitor Web sites, local file systems & abstract data sources
   * Generate Alerts via email, SMS, XML, fax & web pages

   In addition, if you have any questions whether or not Presence can be used
   to create the data warehouse/data mart, we will install and build the
   application for you with no obligation under our "ROI Before You Buy"
   Program!  Presence is also sold with a unique license model based on a
   yearly subscription fee.

   Please feel free to contact me offline to discuss.

   Regards,

   Rusty Stuart
   American Presence, Inc.
   800-429-8983