From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ritsema, Doug B
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 10:36 AM
To: 'MAPICS ERP System Discussion'
Subject: EDI mapping question

For those of you doing EDI...

How do you handle Promotional Allowances.  For example, if a customer
sends
in ANSI X.12 4010 (we actually usually use UCS but the issue exist in
both):

SAC*A*F800******2.00****02***Promotional Allowance

Do you tie it to a contract, price book, etc.?

I don't see anything in MBCDREP or MBDDREP where this kind of
information
could be stored.

TIA

Doug Ritsema