Tom,
A couple of places I can think of.
1.) in Mapics CAS,  Maint, Printer Ovr, Reports. There is a prttxt option on
the report override.
2.) Also there is a couple of system values...
WRKSYSVAL *all
QPRTKEYFMT  *SYSCTL  Print header and/or border information
QPRTTXT     *MSG     Print text

Hope this helps
Pete Olshavsky
Ind Mapics Programmer/Systems Analyst

Tom Wood <TomW@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm getting what I'll call a banner page with every MAPICS (AS/400)
print job that goes to a newly setup laser printer (HP4 emulation).
This banner page consists of

User: JohnD

Host: 111.111.111.111

Class: 222.222.222.222

Job: QPQUPRFIL

Any ideas on how to kill this banner page?

Thanks,

Tom