From: DaleGindlesperger@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:DaleGindlesperger@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 11:55 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: RE: Question on printing out of Browser

The printer is defined on the iSeries - in fact we print P.O.s and debit
memos on this (we use IBM's AFP, so it's an IPDS-capable printer).  That
stuff prints fine.

Dale Gindlesperger
IT Manager/Special Projects Leader
Fleetwood Folding Trailers, Inc.
Somerset, PA

                      "Garcia, Josue"

                      <Josue.Garcia@itt.        To:       "'MAPICS ERP
System Discussion'" <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      com>                      cc:

                      Sent by:                  Subject:  RE: Question
on printing out of Browser
                      mapics-l-bounces@m

                      idrange.com

                      11/21/2003 10:43

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      MAPICS ERP System

                      Discussion

If you are using local print you will have no problems with the printer.
If you are using host print, the printer must be defined on the 400. And
the confuration will depend on the connection your using.

Josue