I have received some responses to my ALF inquiry that are un-useable
because individuals have asked for the ALF study findings but did not
submit their own personal data, or have sent data with spoofed email
addresses.

Participation is totally voluntary; however, if you do want to receive
the findings you must participate by sending your data. I also have to
be able to legitimize your submission by having a company name and a way
to contact you if I should have follow-up questions.

Reminder ---  As mentioned in my first post on this topic...

If you wish to receive a summary of my findings you can send me your
statistics as noted below. I will share my findings with those who chose
to participate but I will not disclose any company names.

* Modules installed & current ALF charges for each

* Concurrent user license? If so, how many?

* Tier based license? If so, what tier? How many average concurrent
users?

* ALF price changes +- occurring in past years

* Include any comments regarding your satisfaction of the value of ALF
expenses.

Improving satisfaction? Decreasing satisfaction? Neutral?

* Company name & contact email address

TIA,

Dale Walker

Dale Walker

VP, Management Information Systems

Gross-Given Mfg. Co. / Automatic Products Intnl'

St. Paul, MN

direct       651-290-4349

fax           651-224-5559

cell          651-270-4150