Pete and Lissa,

I'm planning on a maximum of 6 months of pilot - and a lot of that is
planned for figuring out how to configure the application servers, set up
load balancing, and complete training on the users that will give up their
green screens only when they have no other alternative.  I hope I'm not
missing something huge!  I am getting concerned about so few people
(one?!?!) being up on R7 live.  Based on what I've seen at the MAPICS User
Conference, I figured there should be a lot more up and running.....

Dale Gindlesperger
IT Manager/Special Projects Leader
Fleetwood Folding Trailers, Inc.
Somerset, PA

                      Pete Olshavsky

                      <polshavsky@yahoo.        To:       MAPICS ERP System
Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      com>                      cc:

                      Sent by:                  Subject:  RE: How many of you
are on R7 live?
                      mapics-l-bounces@m

                      idrange.com

                      11/10/2003 09:55

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      MAPICS ERP System

                      Discussion

Cork, You and I must be thinking alike here. Is that scary or what!!!!! But
I agree. A year and half... Wow.
Pete

DaleGindlesperger@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Lissa,

A year and a half on Pilot - are there a lot of problems or what?

Dale Gindlesperger
IT Manager/Special Projects Leader
Fleetwood Folding Trailers, Inc.
Somerset, PA

lisa.thomas@Haysse
n.com To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: cc:
mapics-l-bounces@m Subject: RE: How many of you are on R7 live?
idrange.com

11/10/2003 09:22
AM
Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System
Discussion

We have had a corporate R7 Pilot going for about a year and a half. The
Project manager says there are about 5 companies actively looking at R7,
and
we are one of them. 1 company out of the 5 are actually live with R7, but
he does not know if it is just green screen or the link products and
doesn't
know who it is.