        From: Jeff Snyder [mailto:jeffreygsnyder@xxxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Fri 11/7/2003 8:36 PM
        To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: RE: ALF Expense Analysis

           Always good to hear at least one customer out there is happy with
MAPICS

            Sometimes i get sooo fustrated from all the bashing on this
           thread...maybe  the grass just looks greener on the other side ???

           Thanks again Dale, for the breath of fresh air.  Konrad  never
ceases to
           amaze me.

           Jeff Snyder,  CPIM

           Mapics Consultant