   Whoa....  you are about to enter an area that will have a huge ripple
   effect.

   It takes about 2 -3 days full days just to explain the costing options in
   Mapics.  Std costing,  Pur, IM, PCC, and COM effects.

   Then i'd allow another 3-5 days of workshops, followed by 2 -3 weeks of
   subject oriented meetings to  determine the definitive strategy for your
   environment.

   Sorry didnt mean to come off sounding like a consultant lookin for work,
   but there is quite a bit to this subject....

   You may want to find a qualified 'cost' consultant, and  proceed with
   care.

   Good Luck

   Jeff Snyder, CPIM

   Mapics Consultant