From: Mike Crawford [mailto:mikec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 10:09 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: Question Re: Browser response time.

What OS are you running on your PCs.  We saw a significant boost in
response time when we moved from Win98 to Win2000.  We also upgraded our
network from 10Mb to 100Mb, that helped in pushing the data down the
line
faster.

One thing is for sure, the browser is never fast enough, right?

Good Luck,
Mike

Michael Crawford <mikec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Director of Information Systems