From: Burns, Bryan [mailto:burnsbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 3:41 PM
To: 'MAPICS ERP System Discussion'
Subject: RE: PTFs

That's a nice tip Cathie, but I am having trouble making use of it. I
downloaded and queried as suggested but do not know how to weed out the
PTF's that don't apply to our level.

We are on XAR5.5 and "PTF PACKAGE SH13585" according to CAS inquiry.
Which field in the physical is equivalent to "PTF package"?  I thought
it would be TAPENO, but I do not any records at all that include
SH13585.

As you can probably guess, we don't stay real current on PTF's (it's
probably been over year since I loaded one) but I thought I would pass
around a list of PTF's sorted by program to our developers.