From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Konrad Underkofler
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 8:37 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: RE: Forms for AP checks

Dale,

>After all...how many of you have had fraudulent checks cut against a
company account?

It is becoming a very popular sport. With copying machines, Adobe
Photoshop, etc you to can get into the next big business. Electronic
payments are likewise very vulnerable. The check matching feature that
banks offer is becoming an essential part of doing business. The police
here recently busted a ring of people making their living doing it full
time!

Regards

Konrad