We just experienced and recovered from this problem.  We applied the
latest PCM over the weekend, and had our first consolidated shipment
happen on Monday, and finished the cleanup yesterday.  Since all other
modules continued to work and our business kept running doing a full
restore wasn't a reasonable solution for us.  It took us about 4 hours
to identify what the problem was, find the patch on the web site and get
it applied.  Then about 16 hours to cleanup all of the fall out, MAPICS
spent about 7 hours on the phone helping us to work through the problem.

The recovery was very painful.  It was a matter of finding all of the
pick lists involved and deleting them, in our case there were about 300.
Most of the pick lists, once identified, were able to be deleted.  Some
however would not delete due to pick container codes in the MBKGCPP file
which had to be changed before the pick list could be deleted.

After the pick lists were all deleted then we could delete the
consolidated shipments.  Then we discovered once the consolidated
shipments had been deleted that the open pick quantity and next pick
quantity in the MBADREP file were incorrect.  This allowed MAPICS to
start producing duplicate pick lists.

So then after identifying the duplicated pick lists and correcting
MBADREP the final step was to find all of the records in MBKGCPP that
did not have an associated MBCNREP record and delete them.