From: michael.ellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:michael.ellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 4:45 PM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Kirk, Spock, et.al

   Dale,

   This conversation really lacks= something without Joan & Greg Novak
   chiming in.....
   Now we k= now what we REALLY miss about Joan contributing to the list....
   <D= IV>
   RE: message: 5
   date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 16:16:23 -0400<= BR>from:
   DaleGindlesperger@xxxxxxxxxxx
   subject: Re: File Maintenance Inp= utting for Item Balance Master File

   As Mr. Spock always said, "T= here are always possibilities".

   I thought it was Captain Picard that= said "Make it so." in STNG........
   don't remember Kirk saying "Make i= t happen.", but it's been a while
   since
   I've seen any Original Series St= ar Trek episodes. Of course, Kirk was
   who
   usually made stuff happen!
      Maybe the programmers believe in the Vulcan IDIC - "Infinite Diversity
in
   Infinite Combinations" - they like to try a little of everything!
      Dale Gindlesperger
   IT Manager/Special Projects Leader
   Fleetwood F= olding Trailers, Inc.
   Somerset, PA

    </DI= V>

   Michael G. Ellis
   Info= rmation Systems International, Inc.
   A Global ER= P Consulting Firm
   815-398-1670 x23

   Choose&nb= sp;ISI consultants to ensure consistently top&nbsp   ;quality
implementation services at all levels&nbs   p;of your organization.

   "To enjoy the thing= s we ought and to hate the things w   e ought has
the greatest bearing on exce= llence of character. "
   Aristotle, Nichomachean = Ethics