Yep.  Normal 5250 screens come up just like they do on a normal terminal.
As far as the iSeries is concerned, it IS a normal terminal.

Dale Gindlesperger
IT Manager
Fleetwood Folding Trailers, Inc.
Somerset, PA

|---------+----------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           "Ann Neal" <aneal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>           |
|         |           Sent by:                                        |
|         |           mapics-l-bounces+dalegindlesperger=fft-inc.com@x|
|         |           idrange.com                                     |
|         |                                                           |
|         |                                                           |
|         |           08/15/2003 10:49 AM                             |
|         |           Please respond to MAPICS ERP System Discussion  |
|         |                                                           |
|---------+----------------------------------------------------------->

  |       To:       "MAPICS ERP System Discussion" <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                 |
  |       cc:
                 |
  |       Subject:  RE: Hand held Barcode scanner - For Picking

Dale,

Using the YesTAblet, do MAPICS screens can display with no source changes?

thanks,
Ann Neal
LeTourneau, Inc.