Michael, Presence is a MAPICS-certified partner that provides business
activity monitoring software. I am in the early stages of developing a suite
of  Presence-based "On-Time Shipment" alerts that address your reporting
needs and much more.

In Presence, preventing late shipments from happening is the first priority.
There is an alert monitors the progress of customer-related manufacturing
orders against request and  promise dates. If analysis of routing times and
operations claimed indicates that the order is going to be late, Presence
e-mails an alert to the people that you designate.

Minimizing the consequences of late shipments is the second priority. When
an item is not ready for shipment on the request or promise date, Presence
e-mails people that you designate. They can react by expediting the order so
it ships on time or having Presence send an e-mail to the customer advising
of the late shipment and giving the new promise date. When they do this
Presence automatically updates MAPICS with the new promise date.

Presence automatically "keeps score" of on time and late shipments (or any
other alert). You can capture this information for any time interval (day,
week, month) and have Presence report performance. Downloading to Excel is
and showing performance info as graphs is a snap.

Bob Tenney
Bob Tenney Solutions, LLC
MAPICS - FRx - Presence - Crystal Reports
828-526-8976

Visit www.tenneypubs.com for books about
IFM, COM, G/L Interfaces
Info WorkPlace, Cost Accounting,