From: August, Michael [mailto:maugust@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 4:22 PM
To: 'mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: (no subject)

Say I have Finished Good Part 433

It's BOM calls for component
Part 4500XX     10 Qty Per

Or it could use any combination of
Part 4500AA 6 qty per and 4500BB 4 qty per
Part 4500CC 8 qty per and 4500DD 2 qty per
Part 4500AA 4 qty per and 4500DD 6 qty per
Etc...

Does anyone know of a user exit during MO creation?  We need to check
the Item availability of these combinations and select the one where we
have the most on-hand to be released to the MO.

I thought of using alternate BOM's and have the planner check each combo
but that would be to much work.

Any ideas would KBC help in this situation?

Regards,
Michael August
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Dialight Corp.

which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or legally
privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.