"Guess I should be more to the point.  What I'm thinking of doing is use a
SQL Statement to change a group of records from Buyer 3 to Buyer 5, and
don't want to mess anything up..."

Maybe you wan to check for BUYNO:

BUYERF    Buyer master file
EDIPCSA   P.O. change send-header
EDIPORA   P.O. receive header
EDIPOSA   P.O. send-comments
EDIRQSA   EC-QUOTE SEND-HEADER
ITEMASC   Item master-C purchasing information
ITMRVC    Item revision-C purchasing information
MDIPCRA   MDI-P.O. change receive file
MDIPORA   MDI-P.O. receive header
ORDPNT    OBPM-Order point review file
ORDREV    Order review file
PODEBT    Purchase order debit memo
POHISTD   Purchase order history-debit memo
POHISTI   Purchase order history-item file
POHISTI1  Purchase order history-item file-xar1
POHSDX    Restore any level of PUR history
POHSIX    Restore any level of PUR history
POHSMX    Restore any level of pur history
POHSTM    Purchase order history master file
POITEM    Purchase order item detail file
POMAST    Purchase order master file
POTAGS    PURCHASE ORDER TAG NUMBERS
QUOHDF    Quotation master header record
REQHDF    Requisition header file

... and for PLANNO:
EXWORK    Exception sort work
IMHGEN    Restored inventory transaction history
IMHIST    Inventory transaction history file
IMHIWK    Inventory transaction history work file
INTRWK    Inventory transaction work
INTRWU    Inventory transaction work
ITMMSR    ITEM MEASUREMENT MASTER
MOHMST    Order history-summary
MOMAST    Manufacturing order master file
PCKORD    PICK LIST BY ORDER
PMCIMW    PMC-inventory work
POHISTI   Purchase order history-item file
POHISTI1  Purchase order history-item file-xar1
POHSIX    Restore any level of PUR history
POITEM    Purchase order item detail file
POTAGS    PURCHASE ORDER TAG NUMBERS
RELWRKG   PCC-order entry summary data
REQHDF    Requisition header file

Peter Vidal
Pall Aeropower Corp.
SR Programmer Analyst
WWW.Pall.com / 727-539-8448, x2414

"A good player makes himself look good; a great player makes the team look
good."
Author unknown