From: Greg Wenzloff [mailto:GWenzloff@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 9:10 AM
To: 'MAPICS ERP System Discussion'
Subject: RE: COM Inventory Transaction Register

Mike,  That file MBCOREP does not show on my chart of the Open order file
structure.  It is not the Historical order files structure either.   Mine
has 4.9 million records that I would love to delete if they are not needed.
Do you or anyone else know more about that file.  <Most of the records are
CPABCM="0" but they have updated inventory... bug?  >

Greg Wenzloff