Ann, It looks like there are 7 pick user exits on the system I am working on.
Just not sure at what point in the pick process that they get executed. You
would need to test. Also not sure if you are aware of this,  you can request a
user exit be written. I have a customer that had many user exits created to
assist in there business. I believe there is a form you can request.
Good luck
Pete Olshavsky

Ann Neal <aneal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear MAPICS listers,

Is there a COM User Exit that will let us "pop up" a screen or change the
"TO" field on the Stock Pick screen? If a user accidentally does not put a
limiting date, customer#, etc. in the "TO" column, all orders of any date
(even next year) get a pick list printed. It can take forever to delete.
Also we want to begin setting the default on the Stock Pick screen to
automatic pick confirm = Y instead of N and if no limiting date, etc is in
the "TO" field, then we have to delete and deallocate each pick confirm.
Many thanks in advance.

Ann Neal
LeTourneau, Inc.

p.s. adding to the previous discussion, we have SCM (formerly known as
ThruPut) and it automatically puts back POs just like MRP did. (looks at
the code for each item in ITEMBL) So, like Konrad said instead of ISL, we
just read through the new POs immediately after they are created and create
a matching COM order via offline load. Now we are "automatically shipping"
the internal orders using OffShip from MAPICS. Our separate groups are in
the same buildings, so we don't really load a truck and ship, just
pick,pack,ship, invoice and RP or RI, etc. to the destination warehouse.
Soon we will put these groups in their own company numbers. So, although we
do like MAPICS and the support, we realize not every thing needs a purchased
application. We really enjoy this list!!!

an