I find that the MAPICS website does provide me with many of the solutions
that I am looking for. I use the "No Wait Response" to try and find the
solutions to the problem that I am experiencing. A problem could be a
software malfunction or it can even be "which files to join to get a
result".  Granted, sometimes the information is not there, but that is
mostly because users don't call in their problems or there issues.  With
any repository, it takes time and dedication of many to build up a
database of knowledge.

I would also argue, that most people don't even call in an issue, instead
the e-mail it in.. I think it is important to talk to a support person so
that a dialogue can exist and further define the problem or the solution.
Emails tend to be quick and normally not enough detail is given since it
is a very Synchronous conversation.

Michael Franchino
Custom Systems Corporation
http://www.cussys.com
(973) 726-0202 X214 (Phone)
(973) 726-4552 (Fax)

Rusty Jackson <rustyjackson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/03/2003 06:33 PM
Please respond to MAPICS ERP System Discussion