Hello all,

First-time-ever contribution to the forum, with a burning user-question :

When distributing new family production objectives in MPSP, Mapics only seems
to distribute across the individual items of the family if their respective
percentage of that family is higher than 1 pct.  In case the share of the item
in the family is less than 1 pct, Mapics seems to work with 0 pct only (no
decimals), and does not attribute any quantity to that individual item.

Typically we have families with about 100 items, of which the first 10 have
high percentage share in the total group, but of which the last 40 or so are
less than 1 pct.  When re-distributing new objectives, Mapics does not allocate
any qty to these last 40 items or so.  As such, raising the family objective
with 1000 for instance, can lead to a total re-distributed qty of only 600 if
you add up all the individual numbers ....

any views anyone ? thanks in advance
Christof Vanbossel