We (CSC) have heard that some employees at MAPICS have stated to customers
that EC (Electronic Commerce) doesn't support consolidated shipping
(ASN/856/DESADV).  That is not true. EC has supported this feature since
Release 4.  I think that there was some documentation at the time that EC
didn't, but it does and has always. Just ask Nathan..

COM will give a hard error if two difference EC trading partners orders
are selected to be consolidated, which wouldn't be allowed.

If you consolidate invoices, EC doesn't send the invoice as a consolidated
invoice, but will generated a separate invoice for each customer.

As always, if you have any questions regarding EC and what is supported,
please call the support line.

Michael Franchino
Custom Systems Corporation
http://www.cussys.com