From: Greg Novak, Momentum [mailto:gnovak@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 10:26 AM
To: 'MAPICS ERP System Discussion'
Subject: RE: Mapics in European Format

You may also want to look at the LDA data area.  This is setup for each user
when Mapics starts and I believe it has the date format loaded to some byte.
Check the Cross App Technical manual for the LDA and where the byte is.
Experiment carefully. -Greg

Gregory Novak
Manager North American Technical Services
Momentum Utilities Pty Ltd
(630) 985-1736
gnovak@xxxxxxxxxx
www.jacana.com