Thanks, Ann, but I don't think I've ever seen an IX transaction in our
files...

       -- Joan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ann Neal [mailto:aneal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 12:23 PM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: RE: Deleting IMHIST CU transactions

Joan,

We used to delete all the IX transactions, too (uncontrolled floorstock). No
one was ever going to do research on how many nuts, bolt and washers per
truck we built.   We had a vendor come in a fill the bins and kept  watch on
$$ since we had enough history before setting them up as vendor managed
parts.  Deleting those helped keep our IMHIST file-size manageable.

Ann