From: DaleGindlesperger@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DaleGindlesperger@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 1:12 PM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: Date outside calendar file

William, that is a fairly common message (at least at our company!).  Go
into IM, "7" (File Maintenance), "8" (Work with Calendars), put a "5" in
front of your calendar file name (most companies only have one), press enter
until you get to a screen with a listing of the years you have defined.  You
should have five of them.  The current year should always be in the middle
(2 years before, and 2 years after).  That gives your reschedule orders
program enough to backwards or forwards schedule as it needs.  The screen
should look something like this...

 Calendar.  .  .  .  .  : MAPICS         MAPICS Default Calendar

 Type information, press Enter.
 2=Change    5=Display

 Opt       Year
           2001
           2002
           2003
           2004
           2005

If it isn't, you will need to add years to the file.

Dale @ Fleetwood

                      "Willie J. Moore"

                      <WJMoore@xxxxxxxxx        To:
<mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      re.com>                   cc:

                      Sent by:                  Subject:  Date outside
calendar file
                      mapics-l-bounces@x

                      idrange.com

                      03/10/2003 01:18

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      MAPICS ERP System

                      Discussion

I am getting the following error WAM-5613 Date Outside Calendar File. Can
anyone point me in the direction to fix this error. I am new at Mapics.
Thanks William Moore