MSF4740 is (an example of) the order number.  BTW, just to keep things
clean, it is also an Item number, with the description of what the "MS"
order is for in the Item description, and also (gravy) we put the actual
G/L account number that the stuff will be charged to in the Engineering
Drawing number field.  That way everything is easy to get at with Query.

Dale @ Fleetwood

(PS to "gcrane" - what e-mail package do you use?  My Lotus Notes
massacres your e-mails....)

gcrane@johansonmfg.com
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@midrange.com
01/28/2003 05:27 PM
Please respond to MAPICS ERP System Discussion