Subject:    Problems with e-mail
Author: "McCready; Joan" <Joan.McCready@metaltekint.com>
Date:       1/7/03 10:56 AM

To all -

Are you all having trouble with the list e-mail trying to send to
"flowserve.com" instead of midrange?

       -- Joan

Joan McCready, IS Manager      phone:  636-479-4499
MetalTek International               fax:  636-479-3399
The Carondelet Division             www.metaltekint.com
<www.metaltekint.com>
8600 Commercial Blvd
Pevely, MO  63070