[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Greg,

What you described is exactly what is happening here.  I have explained to
MAPICS that if I put an Invoice Date in the subset and I know that they are
there via Query, why am I getting a blank screen telling me to roll forward.
It should not count any record that has not met the "subset" criteria.  Still
waiting for an answer.

Eric