Ha!  Good question.  Actually, for folding trailers we use our own
trucking company (we have a fleet of carriers, custom designed to hold our
campers).  The UPS/FedEx is for repair part and accessory shipments.  We
have some enhancements added on the front end of COM Off-line Order Entry
to handle folding trailer shipment rating and billing.  We do very little
green screen COM entry.  Instead, we have developed business-specific
order processing front ends for our trailer order entry (feeding through
COM Order Entry Off-line Load), and we use CSM for parts/accessories
ordering.  Very effective!  We went from 2.5 (4.5 in busy season)
dedicated data entry people to 1 person.  COM_Net, CSM, and COM Offline
load are really helpful!

Dale @ Fleetwood

"Eric Wolf" <eric_a_wolf@hotmail.com>
Sent by: mapics-l-admin@midrange.com