From: Pete [mailto:peteo@htol.net]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 3:11 PM
To: mapics-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: Link multiple MO's to a CO LI Rel

Joan,
    I created a CO with 2 line items on it... ... Then went to IM order
entry.. I said to create mo from customer order.. Press enter.... prompted
me for both line items and created 2 mo's... The itmsq fld is the Com line
item seq.. from the (mbadrep/mbcdrep) How would you get 2 mo's for the same
Cust order/line item?????   You get an error
( E AM-3311 MFG ORDER ALREADY RELEASED FOR THIS ITEM) if you try to crreate
another MO for the same line items...

Pete