we are on R6 ptf 3196.  we use Integrator to make all these enhancements in
Browser.

                      PGroeber
                      <pgroeber@bellsou        To:       mapics-l@midrange.com
                      th.net>                  cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: User Exit after
Packing Slip?
                      mapics-l-admin@mi
                      drange.com

                      09/10/2002 01:20
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      mapics-l

Wil,

What release of MAPICS are you on - R6.5?  Tom didn't indicate he even has
CSM - guess we need
more info.

Paola Groeber
MAPICS Consultant