[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Chris,

I have not used any of the Purchasing API's but have spoken to some of the
MAPICS Help Desk about COM User Exits/API's regarding Printing functions.  The
question was this: "For those user exits that allow me to write my own output
(Pack List, Acknowledgement, etc.), as a part of the MAPICS testing process,
has anyone there attempted to use these exits themselves?

The answer was No.  I found this to be very interesting since the COM database
is so interesting to work with.  You should not run into this problem with
Purchasing.

Eric A. Wolf