Bonnie,

There are three fields related to line item sequences in COM.
Line item Sequence (never changes)
System item sequence (changes after about 7 insertion of items)
User item sequence (entered by the user and maintained by the user)

Sorry I don't have the field names, but I currently don't have access to an
AS/400.  The Line item sequence was added when we added CSM as the client
needed a token that did not change when items were inserted.  This note referrs
to Release 6 code.

Paola Groeber
Independent MAPICS Consultant
770-591-1497