Dear Paul

1. If you do not want to raise an invoice for the inventory shipped from ISL
I would question why you really need to add a shipment record. But if you do
raise a shipment record then COM will want to take that shipment to its next
logical stage - an invoice.

2. The writers of ISL/MISL are Agility they have modified it to add a
shipment record, the process is basically that they stop the COM order being
deleted at the ISL ship time and then ship the COM order from OFFLINE
SHIPPING. The IW from the shipping warehouse to the intersite warehouse is
suppressed and replaced by the SA that results from the Offline Ship. I have
seen it working/worked with it/implemented it.

3. If you only require the shipment for analysis perhaps the data could be
located from the IMHIST.

Regards
Rob Cull
Independent MAPICS Business Analyst in UK.

In a message dated 7/2/02 12:39:49 Pacific Daylight Time,