GOOD ONE!

When we developed EC, we tried to sneak in a message in our message file
that read like this:
"A severe error has occurred, run for the hills!"

Needless to say, MAPICS did not let it go, bummer!

Nathan Quinones
Custom Systems Corp
973-726-0202 x213
http://www.cussys.com

|         |           Konrad           |
|         |           Underkofler      |
|         |           <kdunderk@hoshiza|
|         |           ki.com>          |
|         |           mapics-l-admin@mi|
|         |           drange.com       |
|         |           06/28/2002 10:51 |
|         |           mapics-l         |

  |       To:       "'Mapics-L (E-mail)" <mapics-l@midrange.com>
                                                 |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  On a lighter note...

>From AMV77  Vendor Maintenance:

2090 C*****************************************************************
2091 C* FIXMRO - UNDO MROV FIELD SETTING CHANGE IF MMS CALL FAILS
2093 C*
2094 C           FIXMRO    BEGSR
2095 C* The turkey user pressed CMD17.
2096 C* The VENNAM field MROV field was set, then MMS was called.
2097 C* There is risk that the MMS call failed. (Why else CMD17?)
2098 C* The MROV field must therefore be set back to what is correct.
2099 C* MROWRK is to reflect what the MMS status is.

Gobble, gobble? Maybe they meant turnkey?

Konrad Underkofler