Thanks Peter!

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Peter_Vidal@pall.com [mailto:Peter_Vidal@pall.com]
Sent:   Thursday, June 13, 2002 4:12 PM
To:     mapics-l@midrange.com
Subject:        Re: Paperless Question

"Is there a way in Paperless to attach a message to a MO that will be
displayed when an operator clocks on to the MO?  I know you can do by
operator but I would like to do it by MO because I do not know very far in
advance which operators will be on that job."

Hi Barb!  I asked you about PowerBuilder because I felt that there will be a
small difference between it and the GREEN VERSION ... and there is.  What I
did
was:

a) Go to the Supervisor Menu
b) Operation Maintenance
c) Get the specific M.O.
d) Get the specific Operation
e) Add desired comment(s)

When you assign the job to the employee, he/she will be able to check for
operation description on the JOB ON screen:
a) If using GREEN VERSION, you can use option 3 (DESCRIPTION)
b) On PowerBuilder (here is the difference) you will see on the DESC column
"Y", meaning that there are notes/descriptions for this job and after
selecting/highlighting the job, use the VIEW OPTIONS button and then
DESCRIPTIONS at the end of the combo of options.

At least, I resolved the issue like this.  Maybe there is another/better way
but
just trying to help, you know...

Good luck!
PALL Corporation