That might be true.. If you need to keep these records, you will probably
have to create a file and use a shipping user exit to save them.

Michael Franchino
Custom Systems Corporation
www.cussys.com
(973) 726-0202 X214 (Phone)
(973) 726-4552 (Fax)

|         |           "Eric Wolf"      |
|         |           <eric_a_wolf@hotm|
|         |           ail.com>         |
|         |           mapics-l-admin@mi|
|         |           drange.com       |
|         |           05/28/2002 01:35 |
|         |           mapics-l         |

  |       To:       mapics-l@midrange.com
                                                 |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  Re: Order Holds

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

It looks like once the order is shipped complete, the Order Hold records go
away...

Eric