Hi,

As a reaction on George's remarks:  We are interested in the source of the
transaction(the reasons for the usage), not the person who put it in the
system,  in the reference field we add info for transactions that are
"contaminated"  like  "IS, RC, IA, IU"

Best,

Lucas
At 09:17 AM 23/05/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Judging by the volume of reponses to this subject, and the variety of
>solutions provided, I would hope that MAPICS gets the point that
>something needs to be done.

www.viva-lancia.com
Best Regards,
                 Lucas

If you can't convince them, confuse them.(Confucius)

L. Geheniau                                     M.I.S. supervisor /
Logistic Engineer
Tokheim Corp.
Industrieweg 5, 5531 AD Bladel                  The Netherlands
Fax: +31497381950
e-mail: geheniau@bladel.tokheim.com
         l.geheniau@chello.nl