Wellllll.....   Frankly, ANYONE that stays at a conference hotel and
allows themselves to pay the conference rate, kinda deserves what they
get....  In Orlando there's ALOT of nice places to stay that are ALOT
cheaper than $200/night!  Checkout www.exstay.com....you could have stayed
for the whole week for $250...:)

-------