If it is of any comfort, we have NEVER had an issue with that module.

                    LDEGNON@AMPRO.COM
                    Sent by:                 To:     mapics-l@midrange.com
                    mapics-l-admin@mi        cc:
                    drange.com               Subject:     Re:RE: RECEIVERS

                    03/06/2002 09:36
                    AM
                    Please respond to
                    mapics-l

I'm VERY leery about going to Midrange Software to purchase more Apps.
They are
very nice, and try really hard, but I don't get the level of support I need
when
there are problems with one of their products we use, WcFields.

I think that they have had too much turn-a-round of late, and are a little
Overwhelmed.

Lloyd H. Degnon
I. S. Manager
Ampro Computers Inc.