To anyone on the list using PLMC (MDCC) who previously responded to my
question a few weeks back about the Refresh All Data:

Here are our statistics - could you send us your stats so we can compare the
numbers.

Thanks in advance...
Eric
eric_a_wolf@Hotmail.com

The refresh all data is running start to finish about 1 hr at 2:30am.  There
are no other jobs running.  However, here are some data and system
statistics that may be important to review:

MOMAST records:   6000+
MOROUT records: 150000+
MODESC records: 275000+
ITEMBL records:  66000+
ITEMAS records:  79000+
SLDATA records:   5200+
SLQNTY records:  15000+

AS/400     9406-620
Processor  2175
DASD       98GB  (61% used)
Memory      2GB

Regarding the MFG Order Refresh Range - it took 6 hrs interactively today.
We really need a way to submit it some way.

Eric