Greg,

That sounds like it might work.  It'd be even better if I could replicate
the "cleanup" that MAPICS backups do at the end of the procedure to clear
all the finished batches (we get a very large number of I/M order entry
batches from our KANBAN system).

Thanks for the idea!

Dale @ Fleetwood

Greg Wenzloff <GWenzloff@beckmfg.com>